Our Customers satisfaction is our main goal. We strive to consistently improve our professional assistance services to provide the best user experience.
If you want to cancel our assistance services regarding your Vital Record Application or you are not satisfied with our services, you have the option to apply for a refund.
If you wish to request a refund, please use our Contact form below and clearly state the reason for your request. Your feedback regarding our professional assistance services is appreciated and valuable for us.
- The refund request must be made within a maximum period of 120 days of receiving our email confirming successful payment for the assistance services hired. After this period of time, no refund requests will be approved, except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer.
- The refund request will be evaluated within 72 hours of its receipt by our Customer Service Department. You will be informed of the approval or denial of your refund request.
- If a refund request is approved:
- The refund will be issued within 72 hours from the receipt of the request via the same payment method used to pay for our professional assistance services.
- A confirmation email will be sent as soon as the refund has been issued.
- Depending on your bank entity, the refunded amount can take up to ten (10) business days to be received.
- If you have made multiple Vital Record Applications, each refund request needs to be filled in individually.
Please be informed that:
- If you have hired the Standard Service, you are only considered eligible for a full refund of our services fees.
- If you have hired the Premium Service and your Vital record application has not been submitted to your Health Department state office, you will be considered eligible for a full refund of all charges made.
- If you have hired the Premium Service and your Vital record application has been submitted to your Health Department state office, you will be considered eligible only for a full refund of our service fees. The fees charged by the Government for the assessment of your application is non-refundable. Only in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer, we will consider whether or not to assume the fee charged by the Government.
If you need any further information about our Refund Policy, you can contact us at contact page.
Vital Record Services
We have simplified the complex process of obtaining the Vital Record Certificate you needand all from the comfort of your home. Save time, start now!